*university voice* unfortunately… we have too much money… so we have to raise tuition so we can build a place to keep all the other money in… so sorry unavoidable
I’m so tired and sleepy. I’ve been up since 7 and have done the following:
- Walked in SF’S “Walk to End Alzheimer’s”
- Went to this store called “Ark” and got some magical stones
- Browsed the SF Farmer’s Market
- Ate some yummy food with Shelby
- Hung up flyers for the Feminist Collective club I’m in (I also designed the posters yayy!!!)
And now I have to read like four things for class….`
None of my friends are here, when they said they would come, and instead I’m stuck here with a group of loud and obnoxious freshman who are only here because they want to hang out with each other, not because they actually give a shit about anything related to Alzheimer’s. So fucking great. I just want to cry and leave.
It’s really nice to know that your friends support you. Except, they don’t.